Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Nagoya | from Spain
"Thanks to a business partner here in Nagoya, I found out about the InterNations community and connected with fellow expats from Spain. "
Living in Nagoya | from USA
"I desperately needed a good tax accountant here in Nagoya, and InterNations expats helped me find one."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Nagoya
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nagoya expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nagoya
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Nagoya
Welcome to all British in Nagoya! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Nagoya? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Nagoya Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nagoya. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Nagoya
British Expats in Nagoya help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Nagoya are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Japan's third-largest incorporated city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nagoya’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Nagoya.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nagoya to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Nagoya at our Events
Our Nagoya community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nagoya’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover Hokkaido's wide open spaces and snowy frontier. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Japan in Nagoya and generally British in Japan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Nagoya!