Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Nagoya | from Spain
"Thanks to a business partner here in Nagoya, I found out about the InterNations community and connected with fellow expats from Spain. "
Living in Nagoya | from USA
"I desperately needed a good tax accountant here in Nagoya, and InterNations expats helped me find one."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Nagoya
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nagoya expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nagoya
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Nagoya
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Nagoya! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Nagoya? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Nagoya Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nagoya. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Nagoya
Swedish Expats in Nagoya help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Nagoya are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Japan's third-largest incorporated city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nagoya’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Nagoya.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nagoya to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Nagoya at our Events
Our Nagoya community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nagoya’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover Hokkaido's wide open spaces and snowy frontier. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Japan in Nagoya and generally Swedish in Japan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Nagoya!