Living in Nairobi | from Italy
"Wish I had discovered InterNations before I relocated to Kenya. It's really helpful on both a private and a professional level. "
Living in Nairobi | from USA
"Expats on InterNations gave us valuable hints for finding an appropriate school in Nairobi for our two children."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Nairobi
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nairobi expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nairobi
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Nairobi
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Nairobi! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Nairobi? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Nairobi Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nairobi. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Nairobi
Brazilian Expats in Nairobi help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Nairobi are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Green City In The Sun".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nairobi’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Nairobi.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nairobi to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Nairobi at our Events
Our Nairobi community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Miranda Ransley and Akinyi Adongo, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nairobi’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover Lake Nakuru National Park with millions of pelicans and flamingos. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Kenya in Nairobi and generally Brazilians in Kenya in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Nairobi!