InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Naples
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Naples expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Naples
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Naples
Servus to all Austrians in Naples! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Naples? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Naples FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Naples. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Naples
Austrian Expats in Naples help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Naples are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The birthplace of pizza.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Naples’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Naples.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Naples to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Naples at our Events
Our Naples community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, David Lee and Marina Landolfi, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Naples’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Naples and generally Austrians in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Naples!