Living in N'Djamena | from Austria
"It was a relief to realize that there are more expat families settling in Chad and to have someone to discuss 'culture shock' with. "
Living in N'Djamena | from USA
"Moving to Chad as an expat spouse did made me worry. But through InterNations, I got to know other expat women here in town. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in N'Djamena
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded N'Djamena expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in N'Djamena
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in N'Djamena
Welcome to all British in N'Djamena! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in N'Djamena? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in N'Djamena Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations N'Djamena. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in N'Djamena Posted:
Hello . Are you now living in Chad ? I need someone to assist me with a housing survey - it will ...
Sumaia. I am an English speaker who has also just moved to N'Djamena with my husband. If you ar...
Fellow British in N'Djamena
British Expats in N'Djamena help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in N'Djamena are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The restful town on the Chari river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with N'Djamena’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in N'Djamena.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for N'Djamena to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in N'Djamena at our Events
Our N'Djamena community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in N'Djamena’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover Lake Chad. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chad in N'Djamena and generally British in Chad in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in N'Djamena!