Living in N'Djamena | from Austria
"It was a relief to realize that there are more expat families settling in Chad and to have someone to discuss 'culture shock' with. "
Living in N'Djamena | from USA
"Moving to Chad as an expat spouse did made me worry. But through InterNations, I got to know other expat women here in town. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in N'Djamena
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded N'Djamena expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in N'Djamena
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in N'Djamena
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in N'Djamena! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in N'Djamena? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in N'Djamena Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations N'Djamena. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in N'Djamena Posted:
email@example.com Mob: 23593188271
Hello Marijie, I am in N'djamena it has been two months, can you help me to find an apartment ?...
There are no much of cultural activities in N'Djamena as i know. There are 2-3 nightclubs around Ch...
Hi Shady, An three bedroom apartment costs betweeen 60 - 120 k depending on the area and if its...
Fellow Indians in N'Djamena
Indian Expats in N'Djamena help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in N'Djamena are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The restful town on the Chari river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with N'Djamena’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in N'Djamena.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for N'Djamena to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in N'Djamena at our Events
Our N'Djamena community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in N'Djamena’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Lake Chad. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chad in N'Djamena and generally Indians in Chad in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in N'Djamena!