Living in N'Djamena | from Austria
"It was a relief to realize that there are more expat families settling in Chad and to have someone to discuss 'culture shock' with. "
Living in N'Djamena | from USA
"Moving to Chad as an expat spouse did made me worry. But through InterNations, I got to know other expat women here in town. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in N'Djamena
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded N'Djamena expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in N'Djamena
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in N'Djamena
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in N'Djamena! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in N'Djamena? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in N'Djamena F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations N'Djamena. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in N'Djamena
Portuguese Expats in N'Djamena help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in N'Djamena are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The restful town on the Chari river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with N'Djamena’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in N'Djamena.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for N'Djamena to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in N'Djamena at our Events
Our N'Djamena community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in N'Djamena’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Lake Chad. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chad in N'Djamena and generally Portuguese in Chad in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in N'Djamena!