InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Neuchatel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Neuchatel Lake expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Neuchatel Lake
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Neuchatel Lake
Welcome to all Australians in Neuchatel Lake! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Neuchatel Lake? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Neuchatel Lake Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Neuchatel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Neuchatel Lake
Australian Expats in Neuchatel Lake help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Neuchatel Lake are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city named after and located on the banks of the largest lake in Switzerland .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Neuchatel’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Neuchatel Lake.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Neuchatel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Neuchatel Lake at our Events
Our Neuchatel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Barbara GROS-PIRON and Silvia Dima, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Neuchatel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Neuchatel and generally Australians in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Neuchatel Lake!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: