InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Neuchatel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Neuchatel Lake expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Neuchatel Lake
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Neuchatel Lake
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Neuchatel Lake! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Neuchatel Lake? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Neuchatel Lake F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Neuchatel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Neuchatel Lake
Portuguese Expats in Neuchatel Lake help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Neuchatel Lake are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city named after and located on the banks of the largest lake in Switzerland .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Neuchatel’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Neuchatel Lake.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Neuchatel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Neuchatel Lake at our Events
Our Neuchatel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Silvia Dima and Barbara GROS-PIRON, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Neuchatel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Neuchatel and generally Portuguese in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Neuchatel Lake!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: