InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Neuchatel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Neuchatel Lake expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Neuchatel Lake
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Neuchatel Lake
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Neuchatel Lake! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Neuchatel Lake? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Neuchatel Lake F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Neuchatel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Neuchatel Lake Posted:
Hi, I'm in! I can't really sing though, so i'll have to get you all drunk first!
Fellow Spanish in Neuchatel Lake
Spanish Expats in Neuchatel Lake help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Neuchatel Lake are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city named after and located on the banks of the largest lake in Switzerland .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Neuchatel’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Neuchatel Lake.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Neuchatel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Neuchatel Lake at our Events
Our Neuchatel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Arnaud Levain chavanon and Barbara GROS-PIRON, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Neuchatel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Neuchatel and generally Spanish in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Neuchatel Lake!