InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Neuchatel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Neuchatel Lake expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Neuchatel Lake
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Neuchatel Lake
¡Hola! to all of our Spanish in Neuchatel Lake! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Neuchatel Lake? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. which bars in Neuchatel Lake will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for paella?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Neuchatel Lake. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Neuchatel Lake Posted:
Hi, I'm in! I can't really sing though, so i'll have to get you all drunk first!
Hi all, I have an olive oil company in Spain and Austria, and I would like to start in Switzerland ...
Fellow Spanish in Neuchatel Lake
Spanish Expats in Neuchatel Lake Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Neuchatel Lake exchange experiences and tips to support each other. the city named after and located on the banks of the largest lake in Switzerland can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Neuchatel Lake’s Spanish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Neuchatel Lake.
- Use the Expat Guide for Neuchatel Lake to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Spanish in Neuchatel Lake at Our Events
Our community in Neuchatel Lake is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Neuchatel Lake’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Spanish expats to explore the mountain resort of Zermatt. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in your local community as well as Spanish in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Neuchatel Lake!