Living in New Delhi | from Great Britain
"The great events organized by InterNations helped me get to know Delhi expats from all over the world."
Living in New Delhi | from Canada
"When I moved from Canada to Delhi, InterNations helped me connect with fellow Americans and feel more at home."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in New Delhi
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded New Delhi expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in New Delhi
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in New Delhi
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in New Delhi! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in New Delhi? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in New Delhi Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations New Delhi. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Chinese Expats in New Delhi Posted:
Hi, Im planning to visit new delhi at the week Sept 10th and also plan to explore the city at th...
sent you two emails to your hotmail account, check it out :-O
Fellow Chinese in New Delhi
Chinese Expats in New Delhi help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in New Delhi are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Nai Dili, the ultra-modern capital that contains the remnants of several successive ancient cities.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with New Delhi’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in New Delhi.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for New Delhi to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in New Delhi at our Events
Our New Delhi community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gizem Demet Gulsen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in New Delhi’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from India in New Delhi and generally Chinese in India in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in New Delhi!