Living in New Delhi | from Great Britain
"The great events organized by InterNations helped me get to know Delhi expats from all over the world."
Living in New Delhi | from Canada
"When I moved from Canada to Delhi, InterNations helped me connect with fellow Americans and feel more at home."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in New Delhi
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded New Delhi expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in New Delhi
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in New Delhi
Welkom to all Dutch in New Delhi! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in New Delhi? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in New Delhi Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations New Delhi. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in New Delhi
Dutch Expats in New Delhi help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in New Delhi are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Nai Dili, the ultra-modern capital that contains the remnants of several successive ancient cities.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with New Delhi’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in New Delhi.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for New Delhi to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in New Delhi at our Events
Our New Delhi community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gizem Demet Gulsen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in New Delhi’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from India in New Delhi and generally Dutch in India in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in New Delhi!