Living in New York | from Mexico
"Even in a crowded city like the Big Apple you can easily get lost. With InterNations I've made some really good friends and also added to my business contacts."
Living in New York | from France
"The top events organized in the New York chapter helped me get to know expat women from France and many other countries all over the world."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in New York
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded New York expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in New York
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in New York
Willkommen to all Germans in New York! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in New York? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in New York Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations New York. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in New York
German Expats in New York help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in New York are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Big Apple", or the "City That Never Sleeps".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with New York’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in New York.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for New York to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in New York at our Events
Our New York community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Adey Hailu and Fabienne Massonneau, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in New York’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in New York and generally Germans in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in New York!