Living in Nice | from Mexico
"Some tips on language classes and translation services for Côte d'Azur expats from the folks on InterNations proved a godsend. "
Living in Nice | from Norway
"Was a bit afraid of the 'posh' expat set at the French Riveria, but I got such a warm welcome in the Côte d'Azur Community! :) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Nice
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nice expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nice
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Nice
Fáilte to all Irish in Nice! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Nice? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Nice will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Nice. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Nice
Irish Expats in Nice share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Nice exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Nice "la Belle".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Nice’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Nice.
- Use the Expat Guide for Nice to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Nice at our Events
Our community in Nice is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Marj Henry and Beverley Holt, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Nice’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from France in Nice as well as Irish in France nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Nice!