InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Nicosia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nicosia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nicosia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Nicosia
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Nicosia! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Nicosia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Nicosia Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nicosia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Nicosia
Chinese Expats in Nicosia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Nicosia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the capital of Cyprus.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nicosia’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Nicosia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nicosia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Nicosia at our Events
Our Nicosia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Guillaume Garreau and Dekel Eilon, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nicosia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover St. Hilarion's fairytale castle. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Cyprus in Nicosia and generally Chinese in Cyprus in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Nicosia!