InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Nicosia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nicosia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nicosia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Nicosia
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Nicosia! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Nicosia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Nicosia F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nicosia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Nicosia
Spanish Expats in Nicosia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Nicosia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the capital of Cyprus.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nicosia’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Nicosia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nicosia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Nicosia at our Events
Our Nicosia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Guillaume Garreau and Dekel Eilon, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nicosia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover St. Hilarion's fairytale castle. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Cyprus in Nicosia and generally Spanish in Cyprus in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Nicosia!