Living in Nouakchott | from France
"Are you an expat interested in global networking, from Nouakchott to New York? Simply become a member of InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Nouakchott | from Great Britain
"The local expat community here in Mauritania gave me helpful hints on housing, transport and much more…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Nouakchott
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nouakchott expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nouakchott
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Nouakchott
Willkommen to all Germans in Nouakchott! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Nouakchott? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Nouakchott Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nouakchott. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Nouakchott
German Expats in Nouakchott help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Nouakchott are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Place Of The Winds".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nouakchott’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Nouakchott.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nouakchott to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Nouakchott at our Events
Our Nouakchott community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Carlos Oliveira Reis, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nouakchott’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Franco-Mauritanian Cultural Centre. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Mauritania in Nouakchott and generally Germans in Mauritania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Nouakchott!