Living in Nouakchott | from France
"Are you an expat interested in global networking, from Nouakchott to New York? Simply become a member of InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Nouakchott | from Great Britain
"The local expat community here in Mauritania gave me helpful hints on housing, transport and much more…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Nouakchott
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nouakchott expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nouakchott
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Nouakchott
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Nouakchott! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Nouakchott? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Nouakchott F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nouakchott. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Nouakchott
Spanish Expats in Nouakchott help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Nouakchott are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Place Of The Winds".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nouakchott’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Nouakchott.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nouakchott to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Nouakchott at our Events
Our Nouakchott community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Carlos Oliveira Reis, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nouakchott’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Franco-Mauritanian Cultural Centre. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Mauritania in Nouakchott and generally Spanish in Mauritania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Nouakchott!