InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Orlando
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Orlando expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Orlando
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Orlando
Welcome to all British in Orlando! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Orlando? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Orlando Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Orlando. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Orlando
British Expats in Orlando help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Orlando are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Beautiful City.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Orlando’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Orlando.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Orlando to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Orlando at our Events
Our Orlando community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Cristina Lagorio and Lisa Fiacco-Fochezato, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Orlando’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Orlando and generally British in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Orlando!