InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Orlando
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Orlando expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Orlando
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Orlando
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Orlando! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Orlando? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Orlando F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Orlando. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Orlando
Portuguese Expats in Orlando help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Orlando are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Beautiful City.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Orlando’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Orlando.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Orlando to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Orlando at our Events
Our Orlando community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Cristina Lagorio and Wil Goodheer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Orlando’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Orlando and generally Portuguese in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Orlando!