Living in Oslo | from Australia
"Thanks to my network on InterNations, I already had some contact persons to ask for support on coming to Oslo. "
Living in Oslo | from France
"Enjoying the great spirit of our InterNations’ Oslo Community for the last few months, I am absolutely convinced of the vision to bring people from different nations together."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Oslo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Oslo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Oslo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Oslo
Fáilte to all Irish in Oslo! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Oslo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Oslo Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Oslo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Oslo
Irish Expats in Oslo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Oslo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Meadow Of The Gods".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Oslo’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Oslo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Oslo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Oslo at our Events
Our Oslo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alisa Tkachenko and Clayt La Motte, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Oslo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the famous fjords of the West Norway. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Norway in Oslo and generally Irish in Norway in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Oslo!