Living in Ouagadougou | from Switzerland
"It's all about finding more expats in Burkina Faso and beyond to build a network -- InterNations makes it happen. "
Living in Ouagadougou | from Canada
"InterNations is awesome! I have already got more than 50 contacts and friends living as expats in 13 different countries around the world."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Ouagadougou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ouagadougou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ouagadougou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Ouagadougou
Welcome to all British in Ouagadougou! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Ouagadougou? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Ouagadougou Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Ouagadougou. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Ouagadougou
British Expats in Ouagadougou help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Ouagadougou are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Ouga", the administrative, cultural and economic centre of the nation.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Ouagadougou’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Ouagadougou.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Ouagadougou to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Ouagadougou at our Events
Our Ouagadougou community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Ouagadougou’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Sahel region. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Burkina Faso in Ouagadougou and generally British in Burkina Faso in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Ouagadougou!