InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Oxford
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Oxford expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Oxford
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Oxford
Welcome to all Americans in Oxford! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Oxford? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Oxford Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Oxford. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Oxford
American Expats in Oxford help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Oxford are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "The City of Dreaming Spires" (to quote the Victorian poet Matthew Arnold) .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Oxford’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Oxford.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Oxford to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Oxford at our Events
Our Oxford community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Carla Ponte Júlio and Maria Yefremova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Oxford’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in Oxford and generally Americans in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Oxford!