Living in Palestine | from USA
"I will never forget the amazing support I received from some other expats I met via InterNations when settling in Palestine. "
Living in Palestine | from Argentina
"A platform like InterNations improves expat life in Palestine greatly. Thank you for this wonderful idea!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Palestine
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Palestine expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Palestine
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Palestine
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Palestine! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Palestine? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Palestine F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Palestine. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Palestine
Spanish Expats in Palestine help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Palestine are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Yesha, as the Palestinian Territories are also called.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Palestine’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Palestine.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Palestine to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Palestine at our Events
Our Palestine community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Palestine’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Dead Sea and its surrounding salty desert. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Palestine in Palestine and generally Spanish in Palestine in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Palestine!