InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Palm Beach
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Palm Beach expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Palm Beach
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Palm Beach
Grüezi to all Swiss in Palm Beach! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Palm Beach? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Palm Beach will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Palm Beach. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Palm Beach
Swiss Expats in Palm Beach share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Palm Beach exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Florida's easternmost city, once voted "America's Best Place to Live".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Palm Beach’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Palm Beach.
- Use the Expat Guide for Palm Beach to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Palm Beach at our Events
Our community in Palm Beach is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ryan Carr, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Palm Beach’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Palm Beach as well as Swiss in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Palm Beach!