Living in Paramaribo | from Australia
"I like being connected to people all over the world, especially to other expats in Suriname and its neighbouring states in South America."
Living in Paramaribo | from Germany
"Getting around in Paramaribo is challenging if you don't know the city. InterNations quickly helped me discover the best locations. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Paramaribo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Paramaribo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Paramaribo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Paramaribo
Fáilte to all Irish in Paramaribo! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Paramaribo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Paramaribo Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Paramaribo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Paramaribo
Irish Expats in Paramaribo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Paramaribo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Par'Bo", as the local residents nickname their city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Paramaribo’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Paramaribo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Paramaribo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Paramaribo at our Events
Our Paramaribo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anouk Kort, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Paramaribo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the bird and monkey paradise at Raleighvallen. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Suriname in Paramaribo and generally Irish in Suriname in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Paramaribo!