Living in Paramaribo | from Australia
"I like being connected to people all over the world, especially to other expats in Suriname and its neighbouring states in South America."
Living in Paramaribo | from Germany
"Getting around in Paramaribo is challenging if you don't know the city. InterNations quickly helped me discover the best locations. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Paramaribo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Paramaribo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Paramaribo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Paramaribo
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Paramaribo! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Paramaribo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Paramaribo F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Paramaribo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Paramaribo
Portuguese Expats in Paramaribo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Paramaribo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Par'Bo", as the local residents nickname their city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Paramaribo’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Paramaribo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Paramaribo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Paramaribo at our Events
Our Paramaribo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anouk Kort, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Paramaribo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the bird and monkey paradise at Raleighvallen. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Suriname in Paramaribo and generally Portuguese in Suriname in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Paramaribo!