Living in Paris | from India
"As a new arrival in Paris, InterNations provided me with the chance to get in touch with other Indians and get used to life in Europe faster. "
Living in Paris | from USA
"Meeting people from so many different countries in a convivial atmosphere is what I like best about our expat events in Paris. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Paris
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Paris expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Paris
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Paris
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Paris! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Paris? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Paris Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Paris. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Paris
Brazilian Expats in Paris help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Paris are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Light".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Paris’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Paris.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Paris to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Paris at our Events
Our Paris community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Antoni Cordero and isabelle besnier, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Paris’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Paris and generally Brazilians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Paris!