Living in Perth | from Austria
"After I moved to Australia, InterNations helped me connect with some compatriots in Perth and thus start enjoying the expat way of life. "
Living in Perth | from Switzerland
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found useful tips of where to search for a flat. And I met great global minds at the same time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Perth
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Perth expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Perth
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Perth
Servus to all Austrians in Perth! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Perth? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Perth FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Perth. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Perth
Austrian Expats in Perth help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Perth are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Australian "City Of Lights".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Perth’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Perth.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Perth to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Perth at our Events
Our Perth community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Stefan Hofmayr and Klaus J. Backheuer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Perth’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Perth and generally Austrians in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Perth!