Living in Philadelphia | from Sweden
"Thanks to InterNations, I found very interesting business contacts among Philadelphia's financial service providers. "
Living in Philadelphia | from India
"I first met my best friend in Philadelphia (also an expat with an Indian background) at a community event. Thank you, InterNations Philly! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Philadelphia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Philadelphia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Philadelphia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Philadelphia
Welcome to all Australians in Philadelphia! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Philadelphia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Philadelphia Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Philadelphia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Philadelphia Posted:
Im from Australia and my daughter goes to a school about 50 mins from Philly...just started year 11...
Fellow Australians in Philadelphia
Australian Expats in Philadelphia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Philadelphia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Brotherly Love".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Philadelphia’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Philadelphia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Philadelphia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Philadelphia at our Events
Our Philadelphia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kirsten Schuermann and Guillaume Perrin, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Philadelphia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Philadelphia and generally Australians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Philadelphia!