Living in Philadelphia | from Sweden
"Thanks to InterNations, I found very interesting business contacts among Philadelphia's financial service providers. "
Living in Philadelphia | from India
"I first met my best friend in Philadelphia (also an expat with an Indian background) at a community event. Thank you, InterNations Philly! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Philadelphia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Philadelphia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Philadelphia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Philadelphia
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Philadelphia! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Philadelphia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Philadelphia Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Philadelphia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Philadelphia Posted:
HI Edward I`m interested!
When is the next event?
Fellow Brazilians in Philadelphia
Brazilian Expats in Philadelphia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Philadelphia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Brotherly Love".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Philadelphia’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Philadelphia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Philadelphia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Philadelphia at our Events
Our Philadelphia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Raavi Iqbal and Kirsten Schuermann, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Philadelphia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Philadelphia and generally Brazilians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Philadelphia!