Living in Philippines | from France
"All expatriates in my company joined InterNations because it really helped me get accustomed to my new life in Manila. "
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Philippines | from Portugal
"The idea of getting to know other expats in Manila was very appealing to me, and I've greatly expanded my network in the Philippines. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in the Philippines
- Join our community and get to know members of Philippines’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Filipino expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Manila, Cebu and many other regions
Meet German Expatriates in the Philippines!
InterNations – Uniting Germans living in Philippines
Would you like to get in touch with other Germans in the Philippines? Are you in need of help and advice from your German compatriots? Or would you like to join other German expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the country's summer capital at Baguio?
Whether you have settled as an expat in the Philippines or are still living in Germany to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Philippines offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of German expats in the Philippines, coming from all over Germany - from Bavaria over Saxony to Westphalia.
Fellow Germans in the Philippines
Find tips and advice on the Philippines from German Expats
Of course, expat living in the Philippines is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow German is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Filipino way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Germans in the Philippines, residing in Manila, Davao, Cebu and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Germans in Manila.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your German native language, discover where to shop for German food or discuss the Borussia Dortmund's latest match, become a member of the Filipino InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Germany or German-speaking expatriates in the Philippines.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Philippines Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer in Manila.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for the Philippines to get information on the local Goethe-Institut or the nearest German consulate.
From Gitnang Luzon, the "Rice Bowl of the Philippines", to the shores of Manila Bay, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly German expats in Philippines.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Germans in the Philippines
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in the Philippines. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Filipino halo-halo, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Manila’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see 2000-year-old rice terraces as well as other beautiful landmarks in the Philippines.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Germany and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Willkommen from our Germans living in Philippines!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
German Expats in the Philippines
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: