Living in Phnom Penh | from Lebanon
"Sharing expat experiences about Phnom Penh was exactly what I was looking for when I stumbled upon InterNations. "
Living in Phnom Penh | from Denmark
"I love to traveling to foreign cities. InterNations has got local inside tips in store for any new place I want to explore on my own. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Phnom Penh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Phnom Penh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Phnom Penh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Phnom Penh
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Phnom Penh! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Phnom Penh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Phnom Penh Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Phnom Penh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Phnom Penh
Swedish Expats in Phnom Penh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Phnom Penh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Pearl Of Asia".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Phnom Penh’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Phnom Penh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Phnom Penh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Phnom Penh at our Events
Our Phnom Penh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marjorie Bernard, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Phnom Penh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the Cardamom and Elephant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Cambodia in Phnom Penh and generally Swedish in Cambodia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Phnom Penh!