InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Phoenix
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Phoenix expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Phoenix
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Phoenix
Welcome to all British in Phoenix! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Phoenix? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Phoenix Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Phoenix. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Phoenix
British Expats in Phoenix help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Phoenix are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Valley of the Sun".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Phoenix’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Phoenix.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Phoenix to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Phoenix at our Events
Our Phoenix community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Diana Lockwood and Rosa Linda Fischer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Phoenix’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Phoenix and generally British in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Phoenix!