InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Pittsburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pittsburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pittsburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Pittsburgh
Servus to all Austrians in Pittsburgh! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Pittsburgh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Pittsburgh FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Pittsburgh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Pittsburgh
Austrian Expats in Pittsburgh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Pittsburgh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Bridges.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Pittsburgh’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Pittsburgh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Pittsburgh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Pittsburgh at our Events
Our Pittsburgh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tobias Feisst and Robert Charlesworth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Pittsburgh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Pittsburgh and generally Austrians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Pittsburgh!