InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Pittsburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pittsburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pittsburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Pittsburgh
Merhaba to all of our Turkish in Pittsburgh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Turkish expats in Pittsburgh? Are you looking for advice from other Turkish, e.g. which bars in Pittsburgh will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for köfte?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Pittsburgh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Turkish expats, coming from Istanbul, Antalya, Ankara and all regions of Turkey.
Turkish Expats in Pittsburgh Posted:
Ah, that's what I need most; outdoor activity.I am not a skier but hiking or snow tubing fits me :-)
I am also interested in these expeditions. Please keep me in the loop. Best wishes for the New Year.
Hi, I am a student in CMU in Pittsburgh. I am completing my MBA program in December 2012 and retu...
Fellow Turkish in Pittsburgh
Turkish Expats in Pittsburgh Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Turkish expats in Pittsburgh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The City of Bridges can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Pittsburgh’s Turkish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Turkish expats in Pittsburgh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Pittsburgh to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Turkish in Pittsburgh at Our Events
Our community in Pittsburgh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Pittsburgh’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Turkish expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in your local community as well as Turkish in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Pittsburgh!