InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Pittsburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pittsburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pittsburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Pittsburgh
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Pittsburgh! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in Pittsburgh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in Pittsburgh Galatasaray's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for ayran and pide?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Pittsburgh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all regions of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Pittsburgh
Turkish Expats in Pittsburgh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in Pittsburgh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Bridges.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Pittsburgh’s Turkish expats and fellow Turkish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in Pittsburgh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Pittsburgh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Turkish embassy or Turkish cultural centre in town.
Mix and mingle with Turkish in Pittsburgh at our Events
Our Pittsburgh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tobias Feisst and Robert Charlesworth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Pittsburgh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Pittsburgh and generally Turkish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Pittsburgh!