Living in Podgorica | from Kenya
"All information delivered by InterNations made moving to Podgorica a lot easier."
Living in Podgorica | from Italy
"I recommend InterNations to everyone looking for adventure, fun and meeting new international people from around the globe. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Podgorica
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Podgorica expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Podgorica
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Podgorica
Bienvenue to all French in Podgorica! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Podgorica? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Podgorica FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Podgorica. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Podgorica
French Expats in Podgorica help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Podgorica are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Montenegro's economic, cultural and educational centre.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Podgorica’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Podgorica.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Podgorica to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Podgorica at our Events
Our Podgorica community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Carine Hitchcock and Zorka Raicevic, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Podgorica’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the biggest Montenegrin sea port. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Montenegro in Podgorica and generally French in Montenegro in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Podgorica!