Living in Podgorica | from Kenya
"All information delivered by InterNations made moving to Podgorica a lot easier."
Living in Podgorica | from Italy
"I recommend InterNations to everyone looking for adventure, fun and meeting new international people from around the globe. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Podgorica
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Podgorica expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Podgorica
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Podgorica
Witajcie to all Polish in Podgorica! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Podgorica? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Podgorica Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Podgorica. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Podgorica Posted:
Hi Roger, Do you know any Hasher comming from Podgorica? If yes could contact him please with me. ...
Fellow Polish in Podgorica
Polish Expats in Podgorica help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Podgorica are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Montenegro's economic, cultural and educational centre.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Podgorica’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Podgorica.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Podgorica to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Podgorica at our Events
Our Podgorica community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Zorka Raicevic and Carine Hitchcock, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Podgorica’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the biggest Montenegrin sea port. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Montenegro in Podgorica and generally Polish in Montenegro in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Podgorica!