Living in Polynesia | from Czech Republic
"A platform like InterNations makes life easier for the scattered expat community of Polynesia. "
Living in Polynesia | from Cameroon
"Polynesia is very far away from my home country, but InterNations helped me and my entire family cope with the transition. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Polynesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Polynesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Polynesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Polynesia
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Polynesia! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Polynesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Polynesia the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Polynesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Polynesia
Argentinian Expats in Polynesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Polynesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The islands within the Polynesian triangle.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Polynesia’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Polynesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Polynesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Polynesia at our Events
Our Polynesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Polynesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover Samoa's rocky, rugged mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Polynesia in Polynesia and generally Argentinians in Polynesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Polynesia!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in Polynesia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: