Living in Polynesia | from Czech Republic
"A platform like InterNations makes life easier for the scattered expat community of Polynesia. "
Living in Polynesia | from Cameroon
"Polynesia is very far away from my home country, but InterNations helped me and my entire family cope with the transition. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Polynesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Polynesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Polynesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Polynesia
Fáilte to all Irish in Polynesia! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Polynesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Polynesia Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Polynesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Polynesia
Irish Expats in Polynesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Polynesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The islands within the Polynesian triangle.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Polynesia’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Polynesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Polynesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Polynesia at our Events
Our Polynesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Polynesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover Samoa's rocky, rugged mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Polynesia in Polynesia and generally Irish in Polynesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Polynesia!