Living in Polynesia | from Czech Republic
"A platform like InterNations makes life easier for the scattered expat community of Polynesia. "
Living in Polynesia | from Cameroon
"Polynesia is very far away from my home country, but InterNations helped me and my entire family cope with the transition. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Polynesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Polynesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Polynesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Polynesia
Grüezi to all Swiss in Polynesia! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Polynesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Polynesia ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Polynesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Polynesia
Swiss Expats in Polynesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Polynesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The islands within the Polynesian triangle.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Polynesia’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Polynesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Polynesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Polynesia at our Events
Our Polynesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Polynesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover Samoa's rocky, rugged mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Polynesia in Polynesia and generally Swiss in Polynesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Polynesia!