InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Portland
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Portland expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Portland
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Portland
Welcome to all Canadians in Portland! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Portland? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Portland Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Portland. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Portland
Canadian Expats in Portland help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Portland are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Roses.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Portland’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Portland.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Portland to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Portland at our Events
Our Portland community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Shana Kibbey and phiona van straalen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Portland’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Portland and generally Canadians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Portland!