InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Portland
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Portland expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Portland
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Portland
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Portland! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Portland? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Portland Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Portland. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Portland
Chinese Expats in Portland help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Portland are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Roses.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Portland’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Portland.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Portland to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Portland at our Events
Our Portland community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Shana Kibbey and phiona van straalen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Portland’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Portland and generally Chinese in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Portland!