InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Porto
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Porto expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Porto
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Porto
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Porto! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Porto? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Porto will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Porto. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Porto
Chinese Expats in Porto share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Porto exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Porto, the city which both its nation and most famous liqueur are named after.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Porto’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Porto.
- Use the Expat Guide for Porto to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Porto at our Events
Our community in Porto is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Olesya Leschuk, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Porto’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Portugal in Porto as well as Chinese in Portugal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Porto!