InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Porto
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Porto expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Porto
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Porto
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Porto! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Porto? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Porto will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Porto. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Porto
Spanish Expats in Porto share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Porto exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Porto, the city which both its nation and most famous liqueur are named after.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Porto’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Porto.
- Use the Expat Guide for Porto to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Porto at our Events
Our community in Porto is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Olesya Leschuk, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Porto’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Portugal in Porto as well as Spanish in Portugal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Porto!