Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Prague
Welcome to all Americans in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Prague Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Prague
American Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Annette Tomaszkowicz and Jana Kolarikova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Americans in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: