Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Prague
Servus to all Austrians in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Prague FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Prague Posted:
Hi, I can recommend you foreigners.cz - great people, super service ...
Value Added Tax = Sales Tax
Hi Is this Prague 8? Regards
Hello, Vinohrady is a nice area and you would be traveling against the main stream, I would try ...
Brave soldier Švejk is alive
It just seems far away. Just go to the metro station Kačerov (which I guess is just 3 stations fro...
Fellow Austrians in Prague
Austrian Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Annette Tomaszkowicz and Jana Kolarikova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Austrians in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: