Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Prague
Welcome to all British in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Prague Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Prague
British Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jana Kolarikova and Annette Tomaszkowicz, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally British in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
British Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: