Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Prague
Welcome to all Canadians in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Prague Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Prague Posted:
I will message you through gmail.com. Thank you Katsiaryna.
Hey Terri, I currently work in Vancouver, BC Canada but myself and my fiancee are looking at pos...
I will closely follow that post - I am interested too as I will need to ship soon. By sea is usual...
Hey everyone - wish I could make it for the beer garden but Ill be back to Prague too late to join....
Hey there - let me know if you want to hang out with a Canadian! :) M.
Cynthia, If Radka cannot help, Please contact me and I will introduce you to one of our residenti...
Fellow Canadians in Prague
Canadian Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Annette Tomaszkowicz and Jana Kolarikova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Canadians in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: