Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Prague
Benvenuti to all Italians in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Prague the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Prague Posted:
Hallo Krishnan and welcome in Prague! I live in Prague 5 too and I am almost vegetarian as well....
well it seems halloween is celebrated today and tomorrow... in the subway i've already seen tons o...
Hi Maria. Goo.gl is just a service to make URL shorter. Same as bit ly. You can click that button d...
i do not have experience on this however simply googling got thousand of sites describing the troub...
Hi Bibiana, i relocated in Prague recently and as expected hitting the language barriers... Some ...
Hi, since i got google maps which has online navigator embedded i do not use other sw. Before i use...
Fellow Italians in Prague
Italian Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jana Kolarikova and Annette Tomaszkowicz, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Italians in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Italian Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: